Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturdays just go so fast

Attempted to wake Jason up at 10:30am and convince him to go to the Middle East for breakfast but ended up getting up at noon having cereal, then bumbing around Harvard Square with the eventual plan of going to Bartley's (delicious burger place). Afterwards went to Newbury St to check out the Kiehls store (super swanky shaving and body lotions). Jason had been meaning to go for some time and finally was able to buy the the shaving cream of his dreams. I stopped by the Thom Brown Outlet store thing-y but saw nothing good. However, then Steph called me and we talked for a while.

She is sad to be back from her (two week!) spring break, Dublin, then Paris, then Lisbon and back to to Madrid (I am so jealous).

It turned into an excellent day for a walk (it's just unfortunate that we walked down Newbury St on a day when I wasn't looking for anything). It went from raw earlier in the day to quite nice and sunny for a few hours before sunset. Now we're watching King of Kong: A fist full of quarters, and now I should start paying attention.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

OoooOOH! TWO WEEKS? A ZILLION AWESOME PLACES? I am also jealous.... I've GOT to get a job so that I can travel (uhm... on weekends?). A seriously large part of me wants to just charge the trip of my dreams on my credit card and take it in June and juuust pretend everything will be okay. But THAT would be foolish and very un-Bobbie, wouldn't it?