Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Working, working, weekend fun, wroking

Clearly working full time has not agreed with updating my blog. Since July I've been at the "Waffle Factory" 9-5ish. I've committed for a year, I expect to last barely that long. I still need to hire my part time replacement. I do get Labor Day off, since this company is so small I'm never sure about the Monday holidays, though Labor Day is the biggie.

I had a great weekend in Maine with Jason's "new" friends from UEP. But it was too cold for skinny dipping, boo!

My current simple pleasure right now is the morning glories that are taking over the front fence, (just as planned!). They make me smile every morning heading off to work. I will provide more pics later.

1 comment:

Jasonik said...

Morning glories are looking good. I'm glad that I now know that those are what they are. I would've thought that they are some well-disguised poison ivy because I am scared of the outdoors. I can't wait to see them take over the fence.