Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Holiday Season in Review


Sorry This took so long but I have finally remembered to upload pics from holidays past.

We made apple cider on Thanksgiving, it was delicious, here are Mack and Steph in the beginning stages:


Stephanie dutifully grinds the apples:





























Me and my sister!


The whole family:














They look so Gothic...



















After you grind the apples you have to actually press the apples so the cidery part come out.
Man power and cheese cloth are necessary for this step.














Steph and Tom outside the next day:
















This is Peter and Nicole in the outfits Jesse and I made for them for the Recycled Fashion show.



Tree Trimming at Gramma's!
Here's Steph modeling Gram's super sophisticated garlands for the tree:



















Done decorating. It went pretty quick with the help of Erin and Jason.
As usual the funny faces abound.















There are more pictures that hypothetically I'll post later but I must go do actual work now!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Yaaaaay!!! I love them. :)