Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's the end of January already?

How did this happen? At least February is the month of birthdays including Erin, my mom and myself. Now if only I knew what I wanted and what I should get them I would have thi

Things I should do:
1) Figure out my taxes
2) Stop showing up for my internship
3) Apply to all the jobs I've looked at on Idealist.org
4) Clean my room
5) Possibly start looking into grad school

Things I keep doing:
1) Being busy at work and yet still not learning much new
2) Going to my internship
3) Helping out the PSA kids, because I don't want to grow up
4) Watching the new Dr. Who with Grams (which is awesome)


*See above* "Things I should do: 5) Possibly start looking into grad school"

Even Grams (she usually does not question my actions) has been asked about me currently not being in grad school, when a year ago that's what I was talking about doing. Clearly the riffraff at Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative ("DSNI" where she is on the board) is a bad influence on her. Sorry folks I'm just not ready for grad school.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Oh... graduate school. :) And yay, blogging!

Uh... helloooooo February! Woo, woo! Apply for jobs! and I'll try to do that too. xoxoxo.

Jasonik said...

UEP is waiting for youuuu.. you know it, leftie!

Jasonik said...

Its almost the end of February!